Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Siempre Means Always

I grew up in an amazing church with a pastor who taught how to love at a young age. Pastor Eric Denton and church, Central Community, founded Siempre Para Los Ninos in 2004 in Tijuana. Even though I switched churches on him since moving away for college, Eric and his wife Debi always take me in as family, and I will always come back for these kids.

Lewis, one of my favorites 
She'll warm up to me one day - they always do! 
(Almost) the whole gang 

"If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have it begin with the children." -Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. Great day. Thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks for being so amazingly you. Always proud of who you continue to be

    ReplyDelete