Thursday, May 9, 2013

Montana Lovin

Spring is here and so are the humming birds! Watching humming birds feed has been one of Nonnie's favorite things to do since as early as I can remember. For the past three hours, we swatted fried mosquitos and got so close to the humming birds, one even landed on my hand and I almost peed myself. Here's some photos of tonight as well as the past few days.

Road to freedom

Flathead Lake

Backyard 

On the train to Essex in the observation car 

Nonnie's Big Hike 

I had to apologize in advance for spelling "whore" and Nonnie almost died laughing

Then she beat me with no remorse  
Bald eagle's nest 


Always classy, even when we don't go anywhere  
Family of deer in the backyard

I did this for an hour straight. Something about the loud ZAP that's so rewarding 

Nonnie REALLLYY wanted to fry those mosquitos
I love this lady
This one was my favorite


They don't share well. 




It's a party



"I went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." - John Muir 


No comments:

Post a Comment