Sunday, April 1, 2012

Joshua Tree-kers


A wonderland of fun. Literally a playground for adults. Stace, her friend Brian, and I went to Wonderland on Saturday and has such a blast. It was really windy and cloudy driving out so we were a little bummed but as soon as we got there, the winds died and it was in the 70's with bluebird skies. 

We started at Del Taco because last time Stace and I went, the staff there was so nice and we wanted to prove to Brian how awesome they were. Let's just say, this trip might have topped it off in the "memorable" category but definitely not pleasant. The only words I can say are.... fupa, reptile skin, wedgy, sweaty loofa and mutant teenager... I caught the giggles and had to get out of there as quick as possible. We did however treat Brian to his first Del Taco Cheeseburger! 

We went back to the house and sat by the fire with the fam, ate bbq and "fished" for my little brother and his friends. Life is good.  




No comments:

Post a Comment