Friday, July 1, 2011

Red Rock by day, Vegas by night.

If I could have 2 boyfriends, Reed would be #2. There is something about Vegas that I love. Maybe it's the people watching or the hot weather or the pool or the bartender at the pool that for some reason was on a mission to make Reed and I forget our entire day through vodka.

Reed and I packed up the bikes and bathing suits and enjoyed a really relaxing vacation. Usually when I go to Vegas, it's a big party but this was the first time I felt like a grown up doing it grown up things. We relaxed by the pool all day, went for an awesome bike ride up in Red Rock (next time we are staying there) and we saw "O" which was insane! I've never seen a show in Vegas and I'm so glad I did.

By far the best trip I've taken with Reed (besides camping in Santa Barbara 2 years ago when he insisted that he packed everything we needed for the weekend: bud lite, Jameson, chips and salsa... mm yeah that's it). We have so much fun together and even though I was sick and trying not to die, I loved every minute of it!

Reed's favorite rock
The bottom of Red Rock

The red patch you see is where we started

Solo mission mid-week ride after Reedman left
View from the end
"Don't worry Pops, I'm alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment