Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tahoe's Finest Butterfaces

Spent a weekend in Tahoe with Reed, Rusty & Janice, Gary & Jean, and Reed's cousin, Shaner. Terrible coverage but a good time!We rode Alpine and Sugar bowl and I got to take my new board for a spin. We named her "Black Betty" and she did great but I on the other hand had the flu and was out of commission. I kept up as best I could but then headed to the lounge every once in a while for a pick me up :-) The cabin was insane! We stayed in Truckee and between catch phrase and poker, we kept ourselves entertained. Gary is an old geezer and had never heard the term "butter face" before so we got a kick out of that. Weather was gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for better conditions except for about 6 more feet of snow. The day we left (of course), it started dumping.



2 comments:

  1. u must have enjoyed a lot......am also longing for a vacation in some peacful place for a long time.....hope i get to go somewhere this summer....
    ............
    i have created my blog recently......
    its vibrantaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird... I thought this was a private blog for your family and friends???

    ReplyDelete